Saturday 12 February 2022

THE STORY OF "ME"

 I am 31 year old guy, living an average life, working in an average Job and dreaming the same dreams that I had when I was 23, without putting any substantial efforts towards achieving those dreams. 


The purpose of this book is not to help you achieve those dreams which you all must have been dreamt but it is rather to re-align your dreams to live a genuinely rich(not just monetarily) life. I am going to do so, by re-aligning my own dreams with things that actually matter and hope you get inspired by to do the same reading this.


To do the above, I am going to apply the "Benjamin Button" model of analysis. Let me explain what I mean by that, I mean, I am going to  start my life as a 70 year old and look at my life from there. I am going to imagine the best version of me at 70, the version that is going to make me feel happy and content with all that I have done in my life and then, I am going to introspect with my present situation and judge whethter or not I would be able to reach the best version of me by 70. So here I being.


At 70, I am fit and strong, capable of walking, running and learning new things. I continue to wonder at the extent of my love for shruti. In her i find my Joy more than in any other thing or person. She has helped me live my life fully. We have travelled together, discovered places and shared experiences through this life time. I hope, at least now, she would believe that we are soulmates and we will meet again in the next birth.

 I still have the drive to be better, to give back more to the world and to love the one's whom I love deeply. I am financially independent. I am travelling and exploring new places and things and doing so still excites me. I have kids and grand kids that I am proud of. They have turned out well. Almost better than what I would have myself hoped for. I have travelled most of the world, I have written best selling books, I have written great poetry, I have also written great movies, I have learnt to direct, I have played football till I was 60, I have enjoyed training several players, I have coached a football team successfully, I have been there for my friends and loved ones whenever they needed me and travelled with them across places. I have rested and learnt the value of rest, i have worked and learnt the importance of earning. I have lead the bank to its pinnacle and grown professionally through it. I have achieved perfect health.


To realize all of the above, I need to do the following :

1.I must survive till 70, I must eat well

2.

No comments:

Post a Comment